The low concentration of some kids needs an interactive learning environment. Software developers have mastered the art of keeping them linked to school by developing customized education software for them. ABC 4 Kids Workshop is an example of a child-friendly application designed to boost their development. It improves the mastery of language, alphabet and spelling.
- Uses animation for illustration.
- It has an interactive spelling game.
- Has a speech synthesizer for spelling and pronunciation classes.
- It has an audio- visual synchronization.
- Program on pronunciation and practical explanations.
- It is easy to conceptualize.
- Gives a step by step guidance on how every class operates.
- Teaches accurate pronunciations without compromising on accents.
- It has a self-test with an auto-correct kit for check.
- It is intuitive and interactive.
- It is suitable for all ages from beginners up to 14 years
- It has multimedia learning-based games
- Different levels to accommodate age, grade and computer proficiency levels
- Small size program and powerful features without compromising speed and computer performance
ABC 4 Kids Workshop is an awesome program that keep the kids near the computer while learning outside the classroom. The kid does not need any prior computer experience.
It is part from alphabet category and is licensed as shareware for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platform and can be used as a free trial until the trial period will end. The ABC 4 Kids Workshop demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
|Give a rating|
|Caltrox Educational Software|
|Last Updated On|
|May 12, 2017|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
Free to try (Shareware)