Microsoft ActiveSync is a data synchronization software between the Windows mobile devices (phones and tablets) and Windows computers. It is capable to transfer office documents, pictures, Outlook information, music, video files and applications. You can make backups for address book.
- It is able to directly synchronize with Microsoft Exchange server to help keep your email, contact information, calendar and notes updated all the time wirelessly.
- the ability to install and uninstall mobile applications
- it provides a manual transfer of files to a mobile. It provides restricted storage of data.
- does not support conversion of files to be read on the mobile devices.
- it is not compatible with the every feature of Outlook especially for the Outlook 2000, it works with only those that have Outlook 2003 and below.
- faster file transfer via Outlook is only made available for devices that are powered by Windows 5.0
|Last Updated On|
|April 18, 2017|