The title really says it all. There are aliens and you fight with them. There 8 different characters you can play, tons of weapons, other items to buy and find, cars to drive and tons of aliens.
The story is rather limited; a research institute was messing around with some inter-dimensional experiments. It is up to you and your team to stop this alien threat and protect the human race from this monstrosity.
These are the absolutely necessary commands needed to play:
- W, S, A, D keys are used for movement. The character moves based on the screen not the direction he is facing.
- Mouse – changes the direction.
- Left click fires your weapon.
- Space bar: Exit from vehicle
- Right click: This sends your character to the spot it’s not very important since you could walk right into a trap, your better off using the WASD keys.
- Tab keys: It displays your mission objective on the screen
- F9 key: Takes screenshots
Alien Shooter from action is licensed as shareware for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platform and can be used as a free trial until the trial period will end. The Alien Shooter 2 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
|Give a rating|
|Last Updated On|
|November 2, 2017|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
|Downloads last week|