Many designers see value in customized images and designs. AllyCAD has intuitive tools. It is popular in graphic and design industry with a wide usage in over 40 countries. It includes detailed toolkits for various disciplines with both 2D and 3D. “Knowledge Base” offers useful information to designers, is an efficient and speedy user-based tool to help in designing different projects.
This powerful CAD program has a multifunction engine with toolkits for surveyors, mechanical and structural engineers and architects.
- Compatibility: compatible with DGN, UCX, SHP, CEX files for data storage, it supports JPG, EOW, TIF PNG images from various sources and tailor it into the program.
- The Geo Earth compatibility allows import of aerial snapshots to the right drawing and visible layers in CAD lines and further the layers in CAD lines to KML files, from Google Earth. The circular images are also well exported and designed.
- Add, delete, edit and save. The program allow adding, deleting, editing and saving of graphics in layers or block options and save for future references.
- Layering and block pattern It can do layering and layer subgroups with an option of what to display. Layer navigation and lay drawing layouts in either 2D or 3D.
- Filtering: can choose what aspects to input or filter for a powerful image.
AllyCAD has transformed the design industry into and easy, reliable and yet fun industry.
It is part from architecture / cad category and is licensed as shareware for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platform and can be used as a free trial until the trial period will end. The AllyCAD Home Edition demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions compared with the full version.
|Give a rating|
|Knowledge Base Software Pty Ltd|
|Last Updated On|
|May 12, 2017|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
Free to try (Shareware)