Once you have designed models in 2D or 3D, maps, graphics and images a hardcopy is essential to have a real time view of your work. This requires a great graphic tool with a suitable interface to view and print the work. Autodesk Design Review (formerly Autodesk DWF Viewer) gives the posibility to view and print files such as DWF, DGN, PDF.
It needs a comprehensive coordination and integration to complete graphic work. Before you download and further install. Despite the complex operation it is a fast tool owing to the file with small size.
- Distributes CAD files to the desired location for viewing.
- Gives a clear view of 3D models.
- Puts objects, sheets and layers for observation.
- Online sharing platform of the DWF files.
- It shows and interprets the smallest of the objects, maps and graphics.
- User friendly interface in just a click it publishes from AutoCAD to other software applications for viewing.
- It is also a writer, printer and a viewer.
- Can record any changes made to files (3D or 2D)
- Supports DWF,JPG,PCT,RLC,BP, TGA, NIL, CAL file formats.
- Compatible with Windows Operating systems.
Autodesk Design Review is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in architecture / cad category and is available to all software users as a free download.
|Give a rating|
|Last Updated On|
|April 18, 2017|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|