Once you have designed models in 2D or 3D, maps, graphics and images a hardcopy is essential to have a real time view of your work. This requires a great graphic tool with a suitable interface to view and print the work. Autodesk Design Review (formerly Autodesk DWF Viewer) gives the posibility to view and print files such as DWF, DGN, PDF.
It needs a comprehensive coordination and integration to complete graphic work. Before you download and further install. Despite the complex operation it is a fast tool owing to the file with small size.
- Distributes CAD files to the desired location for viewing.
- Gives a clear view of 3D models.
- Puts objects, sheets and layers for observation.
- Online sharing platform of the DWF files.
- It shows and interprets the smallest of the objects, maps and graphics.
- User friendly interface in just a click it publishes from AutoCAD to other software applications for viewing.
- It is also a writer, printer and a viewer.
- Can record any changes made to files (3D or 2D)
- Supports DWF,JPG,PCT,RLC,BP, TGA, NIL, CAL file formats.
- Compatible with Windows Operating systems.
Autodesk Design Review is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restrictions. It is in architecture / cad category and is available to all software users as a free download.
|Give a rating|
|Last Updated On|
|April 18, 2017|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|