PDF is a file format with no editing, adding or deleting features, unless you use a special program. Often, the architects or engineers need a DWG file to work in AutoCAD.
AutoDWG PDF to DWG Converter is an independent application that converts a PDF and scanned images to DWG or DXF files. The quality of conversion is determined by the PDF quality, uniformity and contrast between the lines. The program allows batch and specific page prompt conversion.
- Converts from PDF to editable DWG or DXF file.
- Maintain quality of the in-texts, lines and images.
- Converts scanned image to vector entities.
- Support multi (batch) processing and file conversion.
- Has an input function for either single or multiple pages
- Its smart object recognition feature improves the quality of conversion.
- Adds lines, arcs, texts, images, splines and polylines to the converted drawing.
- Gives fast and reliable conversion in batch mode without Acrobat and AutoCAD applications.
This is an independent and free application that does not need support of Acrobat Reader or AutoCAD. It is fast, reliable and convenient software that doesn’t need expertise for one to use it. Since it supports the latest AutoCAD versions, it is compatible with many computers without compromising on speed and performance.
|Last Updated On|
|April 18, 2017|