This program allow you to create a bootable USB stick. When you want to install an operating system such as Windows, you need a disc or an USB that is recognized at the boot time. Bootable sources are written in a different way than regular DVDs or USB devices. It is not like when you copy and paste files.
- Offers a step-by-step process to create USB images.
- Creates an image using the USB drive to allow coordination and integration within the computer.
- Regulates the USB drive images to meet the desired functions
- Automatically detects a new removable disk and devices instantly the moment it is plugged in the computer.
- Sets a folder to the required location.
- Restores original USB device as well as the USB drive storage device.
- Allows data recovery without affecting system files and other integrations.
- It is efficient and stable solution.
- Allows detection of USB devices.
- No need for installation as long as the USB device is plugged in a computer.
- Creates standard USB image and other USB removable disks.
Bootable USB Replicator is licensed as freeware for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restrictions. It is in boot manager/disk category and is available to all software users as a free download.
|Give a rating|
|Last Updated On|
|April 18, 2017|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
|Downloads last week|