After creating, editing and producing a document, graphic, map or a chart, the outcome in a hardcopy is determined by the printer. A good printer produces quality images and documents. The compatibility of a computer and a printer is dependent on the operating system and installed drivers. The Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver supports inkjet printer series.
- Allows connection and operation between the computer and the printer.
- Specific system files are required to install the drivers.
- Runs diagnostic operations and fix problems where appropriate.
- Add new operations and functions for effective communication and printing.
- Extends functions to enhance quality performance without compromising computer speeds.
- It is available in multi lingual language hence widely used even in emerging markets.
- Updates latest drivers online.
- It allows prompt notification of errors or mistakes and possible solutions.
- It enhances printing speed and performance especially for bulk printing or commercial use.
- Detects errors before it causes further damage to the printer or PC.
- Allows installation of Canon series printers to the computer.
- It permits printer sharing in a networked setup.
Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. It is in drivers hardware category and is available to all software users as a free download.