You do not need to archive all your photos and videos. You can put all in a DVD and view them at a glance. Our phones and computers have lots of music, videos, photos and images that we can’t go away with these devices.
You could be a movie maker of your own life using Corel DVD Movie Factory (formerly Ulead). This is a software that can create audios, videos and movies from digital camera, memory cards, camcorder and tape recorders in one DVD or CD.
- Editor: it allows addition and deletion of images noise, background noise, music and transition sounds just like a real movie.
- Menu configuration: It gives a customized and personalized functionality in the menu and sub menus for titles and sub titles.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows OS, MP3 discs, standards CDs and removable discs.
- User friendly interface: The software’s interface is flexible and easy to use. It has assistant/help feature together with a trial version though with limited features.
- Customized contents: the software allows you to choose the design, sound quality, transition music quality. It also allows you to input in-texts, pictures, videos of choice and make a final DVD movie from all the features.
It is part from dvd creator category and is licensed as shareware for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platform and can be used as a free trial until the trial period will end. The Corel DVD MovieFactory demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
|Give a rating|
|Last Updated On|
|April 18, 2017|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|