A complete computer process ends at the printer. At times it is safer to have documents and images in hard copy; in case of a hardware failure you will not lose all information. The hardcopy will be useful. A good printer needs to produce clear and quality prints. Apart from printing it can also scan and copy.
Features and functions
- Quality: The quality is not as good like a laser jet printer.
- Compatibility:It supports Windows operating systems up to the latest version. For connection purposes it supports USB port connectivity.
- Printing: It is not only able to handle normal paper but also envelope, cards transparency, photos and pre-embossed papers.
- Orientation: It can print in both orientations: landscape and portrait .
- Size: It can print up to A4 sizes the larger sizes need a bigger printer.
- Auto-detect setting: It can automatically detect print command and if it is connected it directly prints.
- Sharing network:It is effective and efficient for shared connectivity.
- Batch / Multiple printing:Once it detects a command, even if there are other printing commands lined up, it will be in a queue and finally be printed.
Any home or office set up needs an all in one printer to save on costs and avoid clutter of multiple devices.
HP Deskjet F4180 All in One Driver is licensed as freeware for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restrictions. It is in drivers hardware category and is available to all software users as a free download.
|Give a rating|
|HP Hewlett Packard|
|Last Updated On|
|January 20, 2018|
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP|
|Downloads last week|