A complete computer process ends at the printer. At times it is safer to have documents and images in hard copy; in case of a hardware failure you will not lose all information. The hardcopy will be useful. A good printer needs to produce clear and quality prints. Apart from printing it can also scan and copy.
Features and functions
- Quality: The quality is not as good like a laser jet printer.
- Compatibility:It supports Windows operating systems up to the latest version. For connection purposes it supports USB port connectivity.
- Printing: It is not only able to handle normal paper but also envelope, cards transparency, photos and pre-embossed papers.
- Orientation: It can print in both orientations: landscape and portrait .
- Size: It can print up to A4 sizes the larger sizes need a bigger printer.
- Auto-detect setting: It can automatically detect print command and if it is connected it directly prints.
- Sharing network:It is effective and efficient for shared connectivity.
- Batch / Multiple printing:Once it detects a command, even if there are other printing commands lined up, it will be in a queue and finally be printed.
Any home or office set up needs an all in one printer to save on costs and avoid clutter of multiple devices.
|HP Hewlett Packard|
|Last Updated On|
|April 18, 2017|