This application allows to connect your mobile phone to computer. Then you can manage the phone directly from PC (transfer files, audio, contacts ..). Nokia is a renowned brand for mobile phones. The manufacturers have designed a toolkit to enhance functioning and operation between the phone and the computer. It allows transfers of data, files, images and video from the computer and Nokia phones and vice versa.
- Synchronizes and store data as a backup.
- Controls internet connection through a wireless network connection.
- Allows editing of files from a computer.
- Supports text messaging when connected to the computer using computer’s keyboard.
- Has an attractive and user friendly interface.
- Once connected to the computer all the phone features are enable on the PC.
- Supports connectivity option via four options, USB, infrared, blue tooth and serial cable.
- USB is the most recommended for fast and speedy transfer of files.
- Reads the address book and contact list via the computer.
- Gives a notification alert once a command is completed or launched.
- Can store data safely in the computer.
- Synchronizes contacts, files, note pad notes and reminders together with other toolkits.
- Updates synchronized information in the PC and the phone.
- Allows viewing of videos from either from either of the devices.
- Converts movies to video formats.
|Last Updated On|
|April 18, 2017|