Note: will work only in Windows XP
Outlook is a program that will send and receive emails, but also is a solution to arrange and manage a large amount of messages. A myriad of people now work on computers in the office or at home. We all use computers as a means of communication to friends, colleagues, clients and family members. Microsoft Outlook is the ideal solution.
It is a combination of e-mail, calendars, notepads etc. You can work with e-mail messages, retrieve contact information and view future appointments. Also, you can search through all messages.
- Receive and send e-mail messages
- View future appointments and tasks and receive reminders
- Share information with other people inside of the organization
- Trace the conversations you have with other people.
- Delete unwanted and annoying spam messages
- It allows to setup multiple email accounts
|Last Updated On|
|April 18, 2017|