It is discouraging when an author invests time to write and to produce content then, once it is released to public, it is sent and even uploaded on the internet without the author’s consent. PDP OwnerGuard protects the distribution and the copyright of PDF files. It is made to allow access only to people which have rights.
- It locks PDF documents to a designated user.
- It defines security levels of a protected PDF documents.
- It blocks PDF documents from unauthorized access, sharing and distribution on the internet.
- It supports all PDF features on protected document
- It can access protected PDM documents offline
- It has users right to control his content.
- It supports storage, sharing and transfer of protected PDF documents to desired locations
- It supports various functions e.g. printing, bookmarking etc.
- It is flexible and user friendly to distribution in LAN and WAN networks.
- It’s an automated serial-based licensing system for protected documents.
- It integrates application programming interface for customization protection and persona of licensing.
- It supports mass processing of protected PDF documents.
- It’s also a licensing system for fast and speedy distribution.
- It allows access limitation.
|Last Updated On|
|April 18, 2017|