This privacy notice informs you as to how we collect, process and look after your personal data in the course of interacting with us, whether by visiting this website, signing up for an account or otherwise, and tells you about your privacy rights. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
What data we process or collect about you
When you (the user) choose to register or login on our website, we store in our server’s database the following data:
- email address
- first name and last name
- profile picture
- registration date and time
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Usage Data: includes information about your use of our website, products including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clicked, through and from our website (including date and time); elements you viewed or words you searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits; interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs)
We also collect and use Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
How is your personal data collected or processed?
- Direct interactions: you may give us contact information when submitting information through the website or by corresponding with us email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you create an account on our website or give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, and other similar technologies.
You can register and login on our website through an online form or a third-party login service via API (such as Facebook Login for the Web) and a part of the mentioned data is automatically saved in our server’s database.
How we use your personal data
Your data is never used for marketing purposes or transferred to a third party, unless you provide explicit consent. Your data is never sold to a third party.
Once you register or login on our website, you can perform additional actions compared with a non-registered user:
- you can create personalized watchlist
- you can post ratings and comments
- you can access additional web pages on our website
How you may request deletion of Data
- if you want, you can delete your account and all personal data stored on our website anytime and free of charge
- if you registered on our website, you can delete your profile and the data stored by sending an e-mail to [email protected] containing your “User ID”
- How can you find your user ID?
- after login, in the “Member Area” menu go to “My Favorites” and copy your user profile number and we will delete it in 1-3 working days
Cookie and Tracking Technology
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
The softfamous.com may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.It doesn’t matter if you are getting a product or not. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Google Adsense is using cookies to collect data from your computer. Reading this page you automatically agree with these cookies.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website.
Navigating our website pages you can use all information just for personal use, not for commercial one.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party company for marketing purposes.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
For any further information, you can contact us using email communication here.